Draw an imaginary mini-beast
FACT: Butterflies taste food with their feet
Print out the images below or start on a blank bit of paper and invent your own insect.
- How many legs does it have?
- How many eyes does it have?
- Does it have hair?
- What colour is your insect?
- What does your insect eat?
- Where does it like to live?
- What is its name?
Once your insect is drawn, think about how it moves. Can you move like your insect?
You could also do this activity with a partner, where you take it in turns to add something to the insect.